Saturday, August 18, 2012

I hate the "some days"

I HATE the "some days".
 
Yes, I said it.  I HATE the "some days".  The days when my daddy is not my daddy.  The days when I can't even look at his face because he's too sick to roll over in the bed to say hello to me.  The days when I say to my almost three year old son Sam, "hey, let's go wake PaPa up".  And Sam says "yeah!".  The days when I open his bedroom door and Sam says "wake up PaPa", and there's no response.  The days when I tap him on the back and ask him if he's alright.  The days that the only response I get is "I'm having a bad day".  I HATE the "some days".  Those are the days that I plead with God to give me my daddy back.

~Kelli


1 comment:

  1. Kelli,

    Thinking of you all. You will cherish this blog in years to come. And see the ups and downs, and through it all, God's faithfulness. Love you so much and your family.

    Sloan Taylor

    ReplyDelete