Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Dear Robert,

Today, August 16, 2012, we celebrate our 42nd  anniversary.  Little did we realize that beautiful Sunday afternoon what life would be like for us.  At 20 and 23 years of age, how could we?  Just like others, our lives have been full of blessings and challenges.

You are an amazing man and a precious gift from God to me.  I believe that God prepared us for each other from the day we were conceived.  I cannot imagine where I would be right now without you.

I call you "my blessing", and I mean that with all my heart and soul.  Even through the beginnings of our journey with Lewy Body Disease, you continue to bless our family with your amazing attitude.  You say all the time that "it is what it is."  You never question why this happened to you.  Last night I heard you tell a friend on the phone, "God is in control, and I am at peace."

During this journey others will learn a lot about Lewy Body Disease, our family journey, and hopefully they will receive their own blessing along the way.  May God grant us (your family and our many friends) that same peace that "my blessing" has.

With all my Love to "My Blessing",
Judy (Your Bride)





No comments:

Post a Comment